Monday, June 8, 2009

objecticandy

It's not very often I'm alone, clear, separate, alive and in love with life so intently. At this moment I can share some thoughts with you.
What's clear?
What's clear. I love you. At times you may think my actions indicate differently but they don't, they aren't and I love you.
What's your idea of perfection Rose?
What, my idea?
Yes, what is it?
I don't know really. (thought) Love. (pause) Adventure. Solitude. Death. A good life. A productive life. Love first though, the kind that bites into you.
And what kind would that be?
Love of the other. Soft full love to and from the other.
God love?
God. (long silence) Love. The other. Love mostly. Is this what you asked for?
(Pause) (silence) (soft laughter) (silence)
Yes. this is what i've asked for.
(silence) (laughter) (silence)

No comments: