Sunday, July 12, 2009

maria. avé.

Dash Snow's dead. (+) It came in a text from Youth.
Fuck, first MJ and now this.
Thoughts? asks Youth.
He's gone to the 27's. Done. Sad.
Aye.
That was that and we were alone again in our personal prisons. respectively. respectfully.

I'm not sure that we feel things the same.
Is that so? Why, why would you say that?
You wouldn't make those choices should you know.
That's what everyone says. It's common. The you wouldn't hurt me if you knew stuff stuff.
Maybe.
Not maybe, now sing a different song boy.
OK then, how's this - I've come to love on you.
Then love on me.
I have. I am.
What now?
What now?
You don't know? You're crazy then. You're bi-polar or something.
sigh. (silence).
You're using me.
(silence)

The Girl came back to town looking as gorgeous as ever and as lost as ever or as found as ever. So was I but we go in a good way. My thoughts were easy and free. I was happy. Until later. Later I kept thinking of buttercup sitting in that chair like the ambassador of beautiful (+) and how the days turn to weeks turn to months and all we want stops and become silent. "I thought she'd make a good story to you" she said but in a loving way. "I know you think that," I replied. I am what I say I am and be careful what you say. Even your thoughts become lakes, especially when you are compelled to exhibit them. That I do.

It's childish, you know better now.
I do know better but what's the point of knowing better.
Live forward. Live like a fish, hold a ten second memory and react to danger. Cover yourself in scales and slime. Spawn. Return. Be food for the biblical types on Fridays. Scour your clean waters. Clean your soiled ones, mercury, shit and all.

Who are these people?
Who are they? Lost Souls. They are the end. Watch them live forever.
You want that too? You want to live forever?
C'mon.
Just then Cathy pulled up her shirt to reveal a set of nipple clamps biting hard at her soft tits.
I keep them on all day in anticipation.
Anticipation of what?
Getting fucked later.
You keep them on through class and meetings and everything?
Yes.
Nice, I said and left it at that.
I stood there again and thought of Maria, her blue dress and my left ventricle heart part all cooed and ready, broken up and loose. Faf too. Avé. Avé & go.(+).

No comments: